You CAN become a confident runner! Knowing you have what it takes requires a good plan, and that’s where a coach, someone who is on your side each step of the way, can help. Whether you’re just beginning, ready to enter a race, or know it’s time to take the next step toward a new personal record, you’ve got to know you have what it takes.
- Tell me a little about yourself, your running story, and what you’d like to know you can accomplish.
- After reviewing your background and goals, I’ll offer some ideas for how we could work together.
- Everyone’s schedule is different — select a training option that works for you.
INDIVIDUAL ($20 per month)
Sure, training plans are out there. Put any race distance into a search engine and you’ll find someone’s generic training plan. But what happens when you miss a run? or feel stronger than expected as race day approaches? One-size-fits-all plans lack the tailoring that enables you to run your best, most confident race. This online option includes a training plan tailored to you and your race or event, unlimited support via e-mail and social media, and strategic planning for race day.
- Coaching no matter where in the world you live and train
- Expert advice via e-communication
- Customized, strategic planning for your race(s) or event(s) via e-communication
INDIVIDUAL with WEEKLY RUN ($60 per month)
Want direct, coach-to-runner access at least once a week? How about tailored advice and answers to your questions during a weekly training run? This weekly run option includes a training plan tailored to you and your race, unlimited support via e-mail and social media, a weekly run with a coach by your side, and strategic planning for race day. My experience suggests this option is most beneficial for many runners.
- Training with weekly, in-person coaching (available in Shelby, northern Chilton, and southern Jefferson counties, AL)
- Through the week expert advice via e-communication
- In-person customized, strategic planning for your race(s) or event(s)
BRING YOUR OWN GROUP (One-time fee – contact us for details)
Got a few friends or co-workers who want to train together for an upcoming race? Church group? Civic club or organization? Whatever your group and whoever is in it, if you want to train together for a specific event or just run together for fun and fitness, I’ll work with you. This “Bring Your Own Group” option includes a motivational and informational group meeting with a certified coach, a group training plan tailored to your group’s goals, and a weekly or bi-weekly run with a certified running coach. Nothing brings a group closer than working together to achieve a goal and cheering on each other’s progress and success!
- Motivational and informational kick-off for your group
- A general training plan for the group with individual adjustments throughout the training period
- Training with weekly or bi-weekly, in-person coaching (available in Shelby, northern Chilton, and southern Jefferson counties, AL)
- Support via social media
- In-person customized, strategic group planning for your race(s) or event(s)